The Passion Project
What if everything you learned in school about the necessity of specializing in one career or profession is wrong?
What if there is another way, other than specialization, to live a successful & extraordinary life?
In fact, more than half the people surveyed recently expressed regrets about their career and education, particularly those who ignored their passions and followed what people around them were expecting from them?
So, who is The Passion Project for?
Let me ask you few questions:
- Do you feel that you are stuck in your current career and you need a big change?
- Do you often say, “I don’t know what I want to do in my life?”
- Are you looking for a life transformation and a big career move but don’t know how to achieve it or even what to do next?
- Are you a multi-talented person who feels that you are missing out on other opportunities by sticking to one career?
- Are you afraid of any potential future change and that fear is preventing you from altering your life?
- Have you ever sensed that your friends and family would oppose any major change you want to make in your life? Are you afraid of criticism?
- Have you ever wondered how other successful people got the courage to achieve such big changes in their lives and you tell yourself, “I wish I could do the same?”?
If your answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then this book is for you. The Passion Project explores the elements that completely changed my life as well other people’s lives and it can change yours too, if you closely apply each step! Welcome to the Passion Club!
Why the Passion Project?
This book is about how you can live a passionate, rewarding and extraordinary life. You will know yourself better, live your dream life without regrets, pursue your passions and find your life purpose. You will learn how to rebuild your career based on your passions and find your dream job. Believe me, by doing so, you will feel fulfilled.
It’s very stressful to go through a career transition. I have been in your situation throughout my several career transformations. As a professional who lived several career lives as an entrepreneur, business coach, aspiring author, blogger, diplomat, investment banker & pharmacist, I managed over the years to distill the secret recipe that will empower you to be the hero of your own story.
As the bestselling author of The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho said, “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.”
The 3 Parts of the Passion Project
Don’t expect from this book to follow the formula of other career change books. It won’t tell you the secrets of how to write your resume in ten minutes. It won’t share the five main crucial tips to ace your next job interview, the seven strategies to approach headhunters or even the dos and don’ts of dealing with a recruiter. This book won’t tell you any of these secrets. Instead, I have other secrets to share with you.
Through the Passion Project journey, I will share with you a proven and well-tested method to find the ways to identify your unique gifts. You will learn how to:
- Rebuild your life and career on the right foundations and how to build new convictions to empower you to thrive
- Identify, test and grow your passions and align them with your values and life-vision
- Define the perfect-fit career for you and acquire the right skills to enjoy your new vocation
The Passion Project is structured in a systematic way that shares with you a practical step-by-step guide for both your brain and heart to support you during the whole life-cycle of your Passion Project from the preparation phase, to defining your project scope, to the actual process of changing your life and the post-completion phase as well.
Again, these are the steps that I tested, developed and followed over my several career lives and successfully used them to transform from a pharmacist to a diplomat to a banker, then to become an author, blogger, speaker and entrepreneur. It is an incredibly rewarding feeling to have all these lives in one single life.
Remember, “When people work in their dream careers, they thrive, find their life purpose and live a fulfilled life.”